PDA

View Full Version : boston legal series finale 12/8

Pages : [1] 2 3

iceturkee
11-26-2008, 11:29 AM
i'm gonna need a box of kleenix for this. BL goes out with a 2-hour finale and tvguide.com is predicting one or more of the following will happen: 2 characters will finally hook-up; a character returns; a major character dies and/or a musical tribute to ronald reagan.

this much we know (if you watched monday)..........jerry professed his love for the english gal (whose name on the show escapes me); denny is getting more forgetful; crane, poole and schmidt is broke and carl proposed to shirley.

stay tuned!

TNGTony
11-26-2008, 01:03 PM
I will miss this show when it's gone. Right now I am savoring every episode the way one savors the last few M&Ms in a nearly empty bag.

One of my favorite things about the show is the way they break through the 4th wall every now and again.

See ya
Tony

ripnbigc
11-28-2008, 09:32 AM
It will definitely be missed!

rcbridge
11-28-2008, 09:40 AM
I also enjoyed this show during its run, however like most of the David E. Kelly shows, they are so far out there (funny as can be) at some point you have seen and heard it all!!

So hopefully they will wrap it up in the usual David E. kelly style!!

teachsac
11-28-2008, 10:02 AM
I'd like to see them bring back someone from "The Practice", like Eugene who went on to be a judge. Alan and Eugene did not get along at all. Make for a great final battle.

S~

KAB
11-28-2008, 11:40 AM
One of the best shows ever.

iceturkee
11-30-2008, 04:49 PM
they were hinting a few episodes back about a spinoff. jerry was having a conversation but i don't remember who the others involved were. it didn't sound like it was definite but, evidently, has been discussed!

rockymtnhigh
11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Actually haven't been watching this season, BUT I archived EVERY episode, and going to wait for a time to watch them. And relish every last one. :)

iceturkee
12-02-2008, 06:35 AM
smart idea rocky. i've already put the season 4 dvd set on my santa wish list. and i'll circle the day on my calendar when season 5 is out.

iceturkee
12-02-2008, 06:42 AM
boston legal is really a hoot
its really sad its getting the boot
so goodbye jerry, shirley, alan and denny
your show was bright as a magnificent penny :)

Reigster at SatelliteGuys