PDA

View Full Version : Tony Almeida

Pages : [1] 2

darrencp22
04-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Last week's big shocker was Larry Moss' assasination by Almeida.

Any thoughts on Almeida's motives? Why did he prevent the toxic missle attack to only betray the govt later? Did he need to kill Moss to protect his cover or is he working for Starkwood?

Speculate!

JamesJ
04-17-2009, 11:58 AM
I voted secret agent to protect cover, but I believe that moss was mortally wounded and he knew that so that is why he did it, in true 24 fashion we will probably find out that he only "knocked" him out by holding his breath just for the right amount of time so he could please everybody!

darrencp22
04-17-2009, 12:30 PM
I voted secret agent to protect cover, but I believe that moss was mortally wounded and he knew that so that is why he did it, in true 24 fashion we will probably find out that he only "knocked" him out by holding his breath just for the right amount of time so he could please everybody!

I hadn't thought that. Good point. I'm not buying that he's turned. But you never know :)

jpdubose
04-17-2009, 01:00 PM
I have to say...there are a lot of times with 24 that you can see a twist coming. This one, however, caught me looking completely the other way. Kudos to the writing staff on this one. I don't know where it's going or what Tony's motives may turn out to be, but last week's episode has to go down as one of the biggest twists in 24 history.

jpdubose
04-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Also, I can't recall now I was so surprised at the time, but did they give Moss a silent clock?

Pepper
04-17-2009, 01:36 PM
no they didn't. and i have no idea what's going on.

bateau980
04-17-2009, 01:44 PM
I have to agree with Stuart, Moss had to have been pretty torn up. From the looks of it, Moss was wearing a vest and most of the shot was focused on his torso... makes you definitely wonder if Almeda wasn't faking his murder since he already helped with Rene's earlier in the day.

Wouldn't his being a secret agent make him a quadruple agent? Or more?

rhdj
04-17-2009, 02:02 PM
I am wondering if the canister will be used as a way to find a cure for exposure. He would have to keep his partner in the dark...until he turns AGAIN! thus the knock out not death Moss (my Guess). How this all pieces together has got me confused,one event goes wrong and the plan never gets off the ground. I still think the presidents daughter will end up the envolved in the whole thing in the end.

lakebum431
04-18-2009, 10:28 AM
OK, huge twist, I just watched this week's episode last night. And if Tony is now "bad" I'm done. I mean I'm going to be really really pissed. It makes no sense that he would risk his life and almost be blown up by the rocket fuel explosion and then go bad 15 mins later.

I agree there could be something about finding a cure, but it wouldn't make sense to kill Moss just to save Jack.

HD MM
04-21-2009, 10:16 AM
I don't think Tony's bad. He's making it appear that way so he can use that as leverage to recover any more unaccounted canisters.

He "finished off" Larry to gain the other guy's trust that he was indeed "bad". Tony must've figured Larry was near death anyways, so he just finished him off.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys