PDA

View Full Version : ????? for Rob

Blindowl1234
08-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Rob,
I'm sitting at work this morning and my mind went blank.....Last November I purchased the $99 Ku setup that Galaxy sold at the time. I can't remember the name on the receiver? Sonset I think. I use it as a spare. It's had issues for a while if I try and use it with an SG2100 motor. There is a terrible hum that is coming via the receiver to the speakers on the TV. The receiver is picking up the hum via the motor. If I bypass the motor it's fine. Looks to be a receiver issue. Are you fixing ? replacing? these receivers.....have you seen anyone else with this problem? Thanks Blind

WSInternational
08-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Rob,
I'm sitting at work this morning and my mind went blank.....Last November I purchased the $99 Ku setup that Galaxy sold at the time. I can't remember the name on the receiver? Sonset I think. I use it as a spare. It's had issues for a while if I try and use it with an SG2100 motor. There is a terrible hum that is coming via the receiver to the speakers on the TV. The receiver is picking up the hum via the motor. If I bypass the motor it's fine. Looks to be a receiver issue. Are you fixing ? replacing? these receivers.....have you seen anyone else with this problem? Thanks Blind

Hi. We have seen some with that problem, but not with a motor. The best way to handle it is to send me an email at rdosetareh@wsidigital.com with your full contact info, and when I go to the office Monday, we'll get it taken care of for you.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys