View Full Version : Vampire Diaries

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

smokey982
09-13-2009, 07:23 PM
So did anyone catch this new show on CW last Thursday? I think it has potential, so I guess I'll give it another try.

teachsac
09-13-2009, 08:33 PM
I watched about 25 minutes of it before I turned it off. Too much of a Twilight. I'll pass. Girls will probably watch it though.

S~

MikeD-C05
09-14-2009, 06:10 AM
I watched about 25 minutes of it before I turned it off. Too much of a Twilight. I'll pass. Girls will probably watch it though.

S~

Yep. My wife is already all juiced up about this show. She love vampire stories and thinks they are romantic. I'm like He's dead. How can anyone like making out with a dead person? Necrophilia much?

Derwin0
09-14-2009, 07:59 AM
'Vampire Diaries' Stars Arrested for Allegedly Flashing Motorists in Georgia - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549342,00.html??test=faces)

Wow, that's about 3 miles from my mother's house in Forsyth.
I'm surprised they picked Rumble Road, that's in the middle of nowhere.

*note to Fox* story is useless without pics :p

bicker
09-14-2009, 08:45 AM
My wife and I watched it (primarily because we watch everything in this genre, at least once, but also because there was nothing else to watch!) My wife actually like it quite a bit, and I thought it was pretty good for what it was (i.e., clearly aimed at teenage girls). However, it is very clearly in third position in the Thursday 8PM time slot for us (behind Bones and FlashForward) -- actually even lower, because we could theoretically record the first couple of episodes of FlashForward when they are rerun on Friday nights, and thereby free up a tuner to record Vampire Diaries, and we are not going to do so. So effectively, Vampire Diaries, in our book, comes in below backing-up recording of FlashForward.

gadgtfreek
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
I recorded but have not watched it yet. When it comes to CW, I don't discriminate much, I mean I've watched EVERY season of Smallville religiously :eek:

dantheman77
09-16-2009, 06:26 PM
its not ture blood. though it was a bit boaring. will give it another chance

mike123abc
09-18-2009, 02:39 PM
I still do not know, it appears a bit teen soapy. Going to watch a few more to see how plots develope.

dantheman77
09-18-2009, 02:49 PM
i stoped after one. nbc wins

gadgtfreek
09-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Watched the first and it was OK. I'll prob give it a season. Reminds me of the early years of Smallville and being very teeny, but I've watched every episode of Smallville sooooo.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys