View Full Version : The Bachelor

tigerprowler
01-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Anyone watching this season of The Bachelor? Jake is totally hot!:D

tigerprowler
01-11-2010, 08:17 PM
I think Michelle is CRAZY!!!

But on tonight's show, the scandal about one of the girls is aired. Apparently one of the girls is having a relationship with a crew member while being on the show for Jake. Guess we'll see how it pans out.

tigerprowler
01-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Yeah, Rozlyn was the one to have an inappropriate relationship with one of the crew members. They fired the crew member.

Here's a link to a story I found on E!

Chris Harrison on Bachelor's Shocking Scandal: "It Was a Barn Storm" - E! Online (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b160288_chris_harrison_on_bachelors_shocking.html)

SatelliteGAL
02-01-2010, 08:32 PM
ok I have only seen last week and this week. Why does everyone hate that one girl so much?
These girls seem so immature.

tigerprowler
02-01-2010, 09:04 PM
She's very spoiled by her daddy, from what I've gathered. Anything she wants, daddy pays for. I don't like her either, just rubs me the wrong way. But we only see what ABC wants us to see, so I don't know if that's really how she is or what. I really like Aly and Gia. Either one of those girls would be good matches for him. I really wanted him to keep Corrie tonight though, instead of Vienna, but that's just because I was very impressed with Corrie on this episode.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys