PDA

View Full Version : Who Will WIN American Idol in 2010?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Stargazer
04-27-2010, 09:50 PM
This poll will remain open until we figure out who the American Idol will be in 2010.

Siobhan Magnus - 19, Cape Cod, MA
Crystal Bowersox - 24, Elliston, OH

Aaron Kelly - 16, Sonestown, PA
Casey James - 27, Fort Worth, TX
Lee Dewyze - 23, Mount Prospect, IL
Michael Lynche 26, St. Pertersburg, FL

rockymtnhigh
04-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Since the poll is who WILL win, and not who SHOULD win, I'll vote for Lee. Crystal should win. But she won't.

long_time_DNC
04-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Since the poll is who WILL win, and not who SHOULD win, I'll vote for Lee. Crystal should win. But she won't.

I agree, she should win, but it'll probably be Lee...

MikeD-C05
05-01-2010, 07:37 AM
I say Lee ,because teenage girls mostly vote on this show and they like guys they consider"cute". Not to say that Crystal won't be successful in her career after Idol. Just look at how Adam Lambert's career is going this year and how Chris, the guys who won last year, is doing. Adam is releasing song after song and is appearing on every tv show that will have him. Chris is............Chris who?

long_time_DNC
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Actually, it's Kris. But you're right, Kris who? I see him doing Ford commercials...does he sing?

MikeD-C05
05-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Chris , Kris. Sounds the same. But you get my point. I haven't seen him do anything since last May when He won the Idol contest.

rockymtnhigh
05-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Actually, it's Kris. But you're right, Kris who? I see him doing Ford commercials...does he sing?

He sings, but not very well. :D

rockymtnhigh
05-01-2010, 07:15 PM
As long as the other young kid goes home ASAP, I'll be happy with the way this season is playing out; that said, I think it has been extremely week; and just not very entertaining.

The biggest highlight for me so far was the guest performance this week by Sons of Silvia; a group I had never heard of, but really enjoyed. I bought their CD, and it is very good. A mix of Daughtry/David Cook/One Republic.

But back to the show... Add to it the perpetual question of why they pick some of these themes. Frank Sinantra week? REALLY?

long_time_DNC
05-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah, who picks these themes anyway? Sinatra??? And then the judges will gripe that no one sounded "current". It's a setup for failure.

I like Sinatra, but for cryin' out loud, was Aaron even born when Frankie died? Okay, maybe he was a baby...

Ilya
05-04-2010, 08:08 PM
You guys were absolutely right! No one was able to handle Sinatra tonight. Bad song choice?? How about bad theme choice?!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys