PDA

View Full Version : BHN Adds new channels to sports pack

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

The Insider
08-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Big Ten Network (Extra football Games 1-4) (Standard Def --SD)

FOX Sports Detroit (HD/SD)
FOX Sports Ohio (HD/SD)
FOX Sports Wisconsin (HD/SD)
GOL TV (HD/SD)
NESN National (SD)
PrimeTicket (HD/SD)
SportSouth (SD/HD)

Starting Sept 30th

feb1003
08-28-2010, 01:18 PM
im wondering if they going to add this channels , in bakersfield ,ca also

tim tim tim
08-28-2010, 08:52 PM
they most likely will. Once bhn has the rights there really isnt much reason not to offer it to everyone

feb1003
08-29-2010, 12:08 PM
i thank you for the information,

emtpud
08-30-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm wondering if some(all) of these channels will be blacked out when a local team is playing. For ex: The Lightning are playing and NESN has a Bruins game from Toronto? Or, like the YES network-all pre/post game but no game itself? Paul

iceturkee
09-01-2010, 05:50 AM
games will be blacked out unless the team is in your dma or you have a sports ubscription.

JasperMarriott
09-27-2010, 03:42 PM
They're also moving some channels, including Sportsman Channel, to the sports pack from digital basic. I, for one, do not want to pay extra to watch Sportsman Channel. If you feel the same way, go to www.iwantsportsman.com (http://www.iwantsportsman.com) If you call Bright House or send them an email, maybe they'll take a hint and keep Sportsman on digital basic cable...couldn't hurt to try!

Islandguy43
09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
They're also moving some channels, including Sportsman Channel, to the sports pack from digital basic. I, for one, do not want to pay extra to watch Sportsman Channel. If you feel the same way, go to www.iwantsportsman.com (http://www.iwantsportsman.com) If you call Bright House or send them an email, maybe they'll take a hint and keep Sportsman on digital basic cable...couldn't hurt to try!

You are lucky to have it any way possible. There are thousands of us that want the NFL Network and it surely looks like we aren't ever gonna get it. The Sports pack on TW is only 5.95 a month, and I doubt if BH is anymore since they own them too.

iceturkee
09-28-2010, 08:27 AM
actually time warner doesn't own bhn, advance newhouse does.

Islandguy43
09-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Basically they both came from the previous Time Warner Entertainment Group.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys