PDA

View Full Version : Sky Angel adds Oldie Goldie channel

WayneG
10-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Sky Angel has added the Oldie Goldie classic movie channel. It is in the Family Pak & Family Values Pak on channel #305.

Larobpra
10-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Cool! Will have to check it out.

dcbag
11-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Sky Angel has added the Oldie Goldie classic movie channel. It is in the Family Pak & Family Values Pak on channel #305.

Channel sounds good, only problem is this channel does not show up in the TiVo menu, even after having unit call in, still no channel #305. Sky Angel is a good service, but the channel line up is not great, since they lost the Discovery channels.

jholland
11-04-2010, 06:50 AM
I use Zap2It.com for my Sky Angel listings, as their listings can be customized and are the most complete. As of today, the Channel 305 listings are included. At Zap2It, I can display only the channels I want, and in any order I want. I can also display several days of programming for each individual channel, and I can mark favorite programs so they are highlighted in the listings.

dcbag
11-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Channel sounds good, only problem is this channel does not show up in the TiVo menu, even after having unit call in, still no channel #305. Sky Angel is a good service, but the channel line up is not great, since they lost the Discovery channels.

TiVo does now how the new channel listed with programing.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys