PDA

View Full Version : 3D coming to Dishnetwork this Summer

dfergie
05-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Dave Schull the Sr VP of Programming for DISH Network and talked to us and showed us all the HD that has launched this year on DISH Network, GSN HD was listed as was Viera HD (which has not launched yet).

Dave told us by this summer DISH Network customers will be able to enjoy movies from Blockbuster on their receivers.

He said that 3D Linear channels are coming to DISH this summer but did not give any details. He also mentioned that 722's will support 3D shortly.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/254492-team-summit-general-assembly-thoughts-pics.html

Don Landis
05-06-2011, 03:27 AM
Nice! Thanks Don. Any hint on what 3D channels will be offered?

Blockbuster manager here told me about the access through dish dvr too. Problem is, if dish/Blockbuster hopes to compete they will need to have a subscription plan similar to Netflix.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys app

dfergie
05-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Maybe Scott found out more on this... I would still would need at least a 722 for me to view... (have 622's)

juan
05-06-2011, 07:21 AM
YAWN so much for the Full Time HD RSN's

dfergie
05-06-2011, 07:52 AM
YAWN so much for the Full Time HD RSN'sThis is the 3D forum juan, you will find little love for HD RSN's here if when we have a chance for more 3D programming... ;)

juan
05-06-2011, 07:57 AM
This is the 3D forum juan, you will find little love for HD RSN's here if when we have a chance for more 3D programming... ;) It wasn't a hijack just speculation..sorry

Reigster at SatelliteGuys