PDA

View Full Version : DEAR Blockbuster:

Pages : [1] 2

downriver
12-03-2011, 10:23 AM
"VERY long wait" .......is the equivalent of saying "we don't want or need your patronage.......go back to Netflix"

GaryPen
12-04-2011, 01:02 AM
I don't understand? Are you one of those magical elf wizards that never got a "very long wait" status with popular titles in your Netflix queue? I got them pretty often, myself.

Tugboat
12-04-2011, 06:17 PM
BB has more "unavailable" and "Very Long Wait" than Netflix. I've been with Netflix for over 10 years now and have gotten those now and then, but with BB, it's almost all the time. Of the 14 items I've added to my queue, only 4 are available, 3 are long waits and the rest are unavailable. What's the point of allowing something to be added to the queue only to be placed there and never be shipped?

Skee7ix
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I never got that on Netflix, yet almost all of my queue in BB was Very Long Wait.

kcburk
12-05-2011, 07:13 PM
I never got that on Netflix, yet almost all of my queue in BB was Very Long Wait.

ditto. hence the cancellation...and re-start of NF.

grecni
12-07-2011, 07:46 AM
I admit I'm seeing a lot more long waits on BB than I did no Netflix. I put Water for Elephants on the queue over a month ago and still showed very long wait. In fact I waited long enough that I was able to get it at RedBox instead.

shelly
12-07-2011, 04:02 PM
I admit I'm seeing a lot more long waits on BB than I did no Netflix. I put Water for Elephants on the queue over a month ago and still showed very long wait. In fact I waited long enough that I was able to get it at RedBox instead.

That's interesting because I just signed up for BMP yesterday, put Water For Elephants at the top of my Queue, got the Very Log Wait next to it and they shipped it today. Beginner's luck?

Shelly

demsd
12-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I have a dozen titles in my queue and only TWO are very long wait... as if that never happens at Netflix. Some people just love to complain.

When Netflix gives me HD channels, console games, DVD by mail w/ in-store exchange/return, then they will be the better of the two.

Coach Knight
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Some people just love to complain.

When Netflix gives me HD channels, console games, DVD by mail w/ in-store exchange/return, then they will be the better of the two.

Amen...and, Amen! :D

fuzzfacefrombboard
12-09-2011, 04:03 PM
I just had an "unavailable" status upgrade to available now. :)

Reigster at SatelliteGuys