View Full Version : Voom scheduled to be installed today

timbuckone
03-25-2005, 07:37 AM
Well my install date has arrived and I hope I will be Voomin by noon. I just hope all goes well.

TYORK
03-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Good luck

riffjim4069
03-25-2005, 07:46 AM
Sending good vibes doesn't work...so here's to breaking a leg and getting struck by a bus. :rolleyes:

Vicki
03-25-2005, 11:15 AM
riffjim4069 may have a point...the reverse psychology seemed to work pretty well for me on the last go-round...of course there were lots of good vibes going on too! Hope you're VoOming by Noon!! :D :yes Vicki

Night Train
03-25-2005, 11:30 AM
I got hooked up on the 22nd and everything went pretty well. I do have to get an antenna upgrade though. The installer got here at 12:30 and left about 3:10. I think the dish assembly took him the longest. The only problem he had was after the software download, the boxes had to be re-activated. Overall, it was a great install. The picture is almost as good as OTA today with snow and ice all over the dish.

timbuckone
03-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Well I was Voomin by 11:30 this morning. Installer showed up at 9:00.Install went very well. Got a signal strength of 96. It just took forever for software to download to the receiver. I asked the installer how many Voom installs he does and he says about 2 per week in his small area. Now I hope I will enjoy Voom for more than 6 days. That latest thread under news and development does not look to promising for Voom.

Vicki
03-25-2005, 06:23 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party02.gif Glad to hear the good news at your houses, timbuckone and Night Train!!
Don't spin your wheels a lot right now worrying about the "latest" news on the forums...it's sort of like with a bus...there will be a new one along any minute!

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride for as long as we have it...heck, throw a VoOm Party and invite your friends...my money is on the Charles Dolan horse...to Win!! And, if he does, and your friends jump on the bandwagon, you'll be getting a free month of service for each friend!! Vicki :D

Reigster at SatelliteGuys