PDA

View Full Version : Voom Message Board Traffic Fading Fast

Pages : [1] 2

Amphicar770
04-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Looks like even the hard core Voomers have mostly moved on. Activity on the voom forums has slowed to a trickle.

As mentioned earlier, I have gone with Comcast and am generally pleased. I will keep the one Voom box live until the end just for the sake of nostalgia.

In any event, it has been nice chatting with everyone these past few months. It was all a part of the total Voom experience. With luck, one day we will be meeting up in the Voom2 forums.

Cheers.

BFG
04-21-2005, 07:32 PM
nevermind, forgot about the hidden forums feature lol :)

1080iBeVuMin
04-21-2005, 07:42 PM
I will be here until darkness falls....

jgantert
04-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah, awful quiet. I also switched to Comcast, but have been less than happy with their HD-DVR box, although the PQ is pretty good. I need to find a good cable tv forum. :)

As for Voom, its still live, but I'll disconnect the satellite Friday night to save the OTA tuner from a hit if one comes.

-John

lostcause
04-21-2005, 07:58 PM
like rats trying to get off a sinking ship....

as for me, I'm going down with the ship. got adelphia, but will keep watching voom till ghouls gone wild and till the screen goes dead.

bryan27
04-21-2005, 07:59 PM
What do you mean? There are as many people on right now (264 to be exact) as there usually is when nothing major was going on. I noticed that at times of major events there would be an average of 450 viewers at a given time.

There just isn't much to talk about at the moment. Just wait traffic will increase again on April 30th.

Indy
04-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Looks like even the hard core Voomers have mostly moved on. Activity on the voom forums has slowed to a trickle.

Were too busy crying in our beer to post. :no

gutter
04-21-2005, 08:08 PM
I will be here now and beyond. I still am reviewing choices and the selection is laughable compared to VOOM.

Vicki
04-21-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm hanging around, and will go down with the ship...just too sad to write much. :river Vicki

scottabs
04-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah, awful quiet. I also switched to Comcast, but have been less than happy with their HD-DVR box, although the PQ is pretty good. I need to find a good cable tv forum. :)

As for Voom, its still live, but I'll disconnect the satellite Friday night to save the OTA tuner from a hit if one comes.

-John

Can you tell us what is wrong with the HD-DVR box? I'm leaning towards Comcast after Voom shuts down, but I'd like to hear the +'s and -'s about Comcast.

Reigster at SatelliteGuys