PDA

View Full Version : Sadoun: Don't miss these $1 No reserve auctions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Sadoun
03-31-2007, 10:11 PM
To start the Spring with a treat for you, we have listed quite a few products starting at $1 no reserve

Click on: Show me the $1 listings (http://search.stores.ebay.com/Sadoun-Satellite-Sales_a_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQftsZ2QQsaselZ18557352QQsofpZ1?refid=store) and start bidding. These are limited time limited qty specials. So don't miss the opportunity.

Your Satellite Man
03-31-2007, 11:40 PM
To start the Spring with a treat for you, we have listed quite a few products starting at $1 no reserve

Click on: Show me the $1 listings (http://search.stores.ebay.com/Sadoun-Satellite-Sales_a_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQftsZ2QQsaselZ18557352QQsofpZ1?refid=store) and start bidding. These are limited time limited qty specials. So don't miss the opportunity.

There is no point in bidding on your auctions on ebay. Everytime I bid on something you got listed for $1 with no reserve and im the only bidder, you end the item early because you where afraid the item would actually sell for $1.

Don't waste your time people!

iafirebuff
04-01-2007, 06:40 AM
I have bought MANY items from Sadoun on their ebay auctions and have "won" them for next to nothing. Example - I bought several (over the course of a month) Fortec Univeral LNBs for under $10 each (their starting bid was .99). I have NEVER had a problem with them So, I would not hesitae to bid. YOu can get some AWESOME deals from Sadoun!

SatinKzo
04-01-2007, 09:54 AM
There is no point in bidding on your auctions on ebay. Everytime I bid on something you got listed for $1 with no reserve and im the only bidder, you end the item early because you where afraid the item would actually sell for $1.

Nice first post. Hopefully, you didn't just register yesterday to post this and never visit again, I think you'll find Sadoun is more than reputable.
I won a couple items from sadoun's ebay listings for WAY below the website prices. I recommend at least checking it out.

Stargazer
04-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I dont understand why someone would stop the listing for a bid when most people bid within the last few minutes before an auction ends.

Iceberg
04-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Nice first post. Hopefully, you didn't just register yesterday to post this and never visit again
well according to the "log" our 1 post wonder
joined at 3/31 23:34
posted at 3/31 23:40
last activity 3/31 23:40
(all times local to me)
so yep it looked like he did

, I think you'll find Sadoun is more than reputable.
I won a couple items from sadoun's ebay listings for WAY below the website prices. I recommend at least checking it out.

agreed 100%. I've won a few items way below website and never had an issue. I did have a bid one time on an item that got pulled but that was obvious an error.
100 DP34's for 9.99 was the item :D

Sadoun
04-01-2007, 10:35 PM

You must be kidding right? We have ended only a hand full of items (2-3 items) in the last year because we ran out of stock.

dfergie
04-01-2007, 10:39 PM
One thing about it, we let the one posters post stand (even if disproved)we don't hide things ;)

iafirebuff
04-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Sadoun -

THANK YOU for your cheap auctions! I for one have benifitted more than once!

Sadoun
04-02-2007, 11:00 AM
You are welcome :)

Reigster at SatelliteGuys