Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caller ID Stopped Working On Direct Tv H20 Box

Post Thanks / Like

Caller ID Stopped Working On Direct Tv H20 Box

All of a sudden the caller id on the H20 HD receiver has quit working. I have checked settings numerous times and have even been on the phone with a technician. Our Hughes box that has caller id capabilities works fine. It even works on the same phone jack as the HD one when I swapped them. The HD box doesn't work in the bedroom either. Does anyone know if there is a problem with this feature on this receiver?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Brewer4 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Brewer4 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Brewer4 did! Be COOL like Brewer4 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I have seen and others have posted, there's been numerous reports of caller ID issues on both the H20 and HR20. Some have reported no issues. Mines been pretty good but I find a few issues more related to Vonage since I wont get the messages on my phones either. Try the Living on the Edge release tonight at 11 PM and see if it corrects the issue.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Hoxxx did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Hoxxx did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Hoxxx did! Be COOL like Hoxxx and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    same here It says to subscribe to the service to see the data.all of my HR20's and H20's are affected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check the settings again. I find my H20 turns the caller ID off by itself once in a while.

I go back into set up, turn it on and it works. This has only happened to me twice in the past 6 months.
    Member #21,784

If I can't be a good example - I'll have to be a horrible warning

The Toy Box Contents

Mits WS-48413, Yamaha RX-V657, Atlantis ATL-10 mains, Boston Acoustics VRC, DefTech BP 1.2x Rears, DefTech Supercube II, Sony DVD995V, Sony CDPCX455, DTV HR22/AM-21, DTV H21, Samsung SP-R4232 (rec room)

Post Thanks / Like
    When someone calls the popup notification comes up on the TV with an option to dismiss the popup screen or to turn off notifications altogether. I've had the notification turned off also, and my guess is someone is selecting the option to turn it off, and then I have to go and turn it back on again.

Post Thanks / Like

Caller Id

I did have the same issue, I found that when you delete the who called list it will start working again. Maybe the H20 can only hold certain # of calls in the list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast