Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Cheers Era?

You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite Cheers Era

dfergie is offline Proud Staff Member
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    west of the pecos... between Otis and first contact site
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats your favorite Cheers Era

I am blatently borrowing this idea from this thread at Tivo Community
    What's your favorite Cheers era? - TiVo Community & Store

What's your favorite Cheers Era?

SatelliteGuys working for you at CES 2014
    dfergie@SatelliteGuys.US For Breaking Satellite Industry News, Please Click Here

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for "All", because I can't remember ever seeing a Cheers episode that wasn't good? Life in the Bar was good with Diane, and life in the Bar was good after Diane....

Al

dfergie is offline Proud Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    west of the pecos... between Otis and first contact site
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here... I enjoyed them all... especially the feud between Cheers and Gary's Old Time Tavern
    SatelliteGuys working for you at CES 2014
    dfergie@SatelliteGuys.US For Breaking Satellite Industry News, Please Click Here

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! riffjim4069 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, riffjim4069 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, riffjim4069 did! Be COOL like riffjim4069 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite era is the "Post" era after the show was no longer on the air. I didn't watch the show until after it was off the air (didn't have TV overseas for many years). If I had to pick one I would have to say Diane and Woody - it just seems like the show had the best chemistry at that time, and I couldn't stand the episodes with Rebecca. The show would have been very enjoyable with both Coach & Woody behind the bar, and absolutely zero Diane and Rebecca; and it would have been a hoot with Norm behind the counter too.
    “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” ~Confucius (504 B.C.)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mwgiii did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mwgiii did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mwgiii did! Be COOL like mwgiii and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coach rules! He was my favorite, by far.

rockymtnhigh is online now Just Ask for Help!

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never really got into the show that much. Partly because it was on when I was in college and grad school, and I did not watch a lot of tv then.

Herding Cats since 2007.

Dish: Vip722, 4.5 TB of External HDDs, Dish 1000.2, America 200 w/locals, Sony KDL-40XBR4 LCD, Apple TV, Toshiba HD A20 HD DVD, Sony BD player, Denon AVR 1310 Receiver, Infinity sound.
    HT Room: 106" Screen, Mitsi HC1500 720P projector, Dish vip722, Toshiba HD A2 HD DVD; Sony BDP-BX1 BD, Denon AVR788 7.1 receiver; Slingbox HD Pro.

Other: iPad (3rd gen); iPhone 5; 13" core -i5 MacBook Air (2011 model), 13" core i7 Macbook pro (spring 2011), Dell W7 PC

Follow me on twitter @rockymtnhigh , Email: rocky @ satelliteguys.us

PM ME if you'd like a $50 credit when starting a new Dish Network account (and I'll get the same off my bill).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast