Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 47 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

rockymtnhigh is offline Just Ask for Help!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we really surprised? When has Sci Fi HD ever had stellarPQ. Watched some ST:TNG upconverts this morning, and it was horrible.

I did a test with two copies of The Terminator; recorded it on one DVR the other day on one of the MAX channels, and last night on MGM. Haven't played them both on the same tv; want to see if there is any difference.

Herding Cats since 2007.

Dish: Vip722, 4.5 TB of External HDDs, Dish 1000.2, America 200 w/locals, Sony KDL-40XBR4 LCD, Apple TV, Toshiba HD A20 HD DVD, Sony BD player, Denon AVR 1310 Receiver, Infinity sound.
    HT Room: 106" Screen, Mitsi HC1500 720P projector, Dish vip722, Toshiba HD A2 HD DVD; Sony BDP-BX1 BD, Denon AVR788 7.1 receiver; Slingbox HD Pro.

Other: iPad (3rd gen); iPhone 5; 13" core -i5 MacBook Air (2011 model), 13" core i7 Macbook pro (spring 2011), Dell W7 PC

Follow me on twitter @rockymtnhigh , Email: rocky @ satelliteguys.us

PM ME if you'd like a $50 credit when starting a new Dish Network account (and I'll get the same off my bill).

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

dfergie is offline Proud Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    west of the pecos... between Otis and first contact site
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stargate from UHD is much better than the Encore version I recorded the other day... was about to erase the UHD version and compared... going to chuck the Encore version...
    SatelliteGuys working for you at CES 2014
    dfergie@SatelliteGuys.US For Breaking Satellite Industry News, Please Click Here

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! long_time_DNC did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, long_time_DNC did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, long_time_DNC did! Be COOL like long_time_DNC and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here...I kept the UHD broadcast of Stargate and didn't even bother recording the Encore showing, though I did watch some of it.

Watched most of the Olympics on UHD and the PQ was far better than USA or CNBC...
    Average Joe
    Samsung 58" Plasma (PN58A550) - Panasonic DMP-BD50K - ViP 622 HD-DVR - Klipsch speakers - Hafler amps - Other home theater gear...

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference to me on Stargate was like comparing Dvd and Satellite HD... now to resave all the BSG's from UHD...
    dfergie@SatelliteGuys.US For Breaking Satellite Industry News, Please Click Here

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Battlestar Galactica telemovie filming...
    Source & More:
    SyFy Portal

and here...

SyFy Portal

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! long_time_DNC did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, long_time_DNC did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, long_time_DNC did! Be COOL like long_time_DNC and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowing Sci-Fi lately, they won't green-light "Caprica" beyond the movie either.
    Average Joe
    Samsung 58" Plasma (PN58A550) - Panasonic DMP-BD50K - ViP 622 HD-DVR - Klipsch speakers - Hafler amps - Other home theater gear...

Page 47 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast