Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DISH Rebates - Redemption Nightmare

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! eacalhoun did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, eacalhoun did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, eacalhoun did! Be COOL like eacalhoun and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

DISH Rebates - Redemption Nightmare

It has been sometime -- maybe next to never -- that I've experienced the kind of frustration I have had with trying to redeem the DISH rebate. I became a DISH customer on July 7. As soon as my first new billing statement generated just a few days later, I printed a hard copy; completed the redemption form as instructed and mailed. To make a long story short, I gave sufficent time for the rebate to begin processing -- I queried the rebate website and telephoned, too and it indicated "no activity". I mailed 2 more redemption forms, with the latter sent certified mail so that I would know a human hand had received it. And, indeed I received the post card by return mail with a signature indicating the redemption form arrived at its destination. Again, I gave sufficient time for my form to begin jumping through its hoops. I checked for rebate activity, and still none. I finally emailed ceo@echostar.com on August 30. Within a day, I had a reply with an apology and a note that the credits would be automaticallly added and that I should see them on my next billing statement. My next statement generated September 22 and there were no credits showing. I have replied to the email I received from ceo@echostar.com so I will update you on how this transpires. Any other suggestions or has anyone else dealt with this rebate hassle? I love my DISH programming, DVR, etc but this rebate hassle and their customer service is far from lovable.

Eric

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! RandallA did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, RandallA did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, RandallA did! Be COOL like RandallA and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, this rebate hassle is very frustrating. My story is very similar to yours except that ceo@echostar.com did take care of the rebate and credits showed up in the next bill. Good luck and keep pushing the people at ceo@echostar.com until you get it resolved.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! KAB did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, KAB did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, KAB did! Be COOL like KAB and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallA View Post
    Yes, this rebate hassle is very frustrating. My story is very similar to yours except that ceo@echostar.com did take care of the rebate and credits showed up in the next bill.
    Same here. It showed as a AT250 credit, for whatever reason.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! rthomp03 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, rthomp03 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, rthomp03 did! Be COOL like rthomp03 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 1st 622 upgrade rebate which I began last November took until March to show up. Be patient a bit longer. I did my 2nd 622 upgrade in August and the rebate is still being processed. I received my equipment return $10 credit on the September 22nd bill.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today the rebate query page showed that they had mailed me a check for $1.00. What?? It also said the account number was wrong but it showed up right.

I went for the on line chat option a few minutes ago and the guy wasn't very assuring saying something like "if you filled it out right you have no problem and will get the credits". Yeah, right.

If I had an ulcer it would be acting up now.

Anybody had the rebate status page come up with "$1.00 check mailed"?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BFG did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BFG did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BFG did! Be COOL like BFG and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a 50 dollar credit this month but it was supossed to be 100, im deciding if i should call in and hassle it

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast