Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Symphonic TV code..

Post Thanks / Like

Symphonic TV code..

I'm looking for the magical symphonic tv code that mute-wacks your TV if you try to mute it..

My installer didn't program the new remote for the TV when he was here..

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mdonnelly did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mdonnelly did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mdonnelly did! Be COOL like mdonnelly and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be able to scan for a code. The procedure is in the receiver manual. It goes something like this:

1) Turn on your TV.
    2) Press and hold the "TV" button until all buttons flash.
    3) Press the "Power" button. The "TV" button should stay lit.
    4) Repeatedly press the channel-up or channel-down button until power turns off.
    5) Press the "#" key to save the code.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie069 View Post
    I'm looking for the magical symphonic tv code that mute-wacks your TV if you try to mute it..

My installer didn't program the new remote for the TV when he was here..
    Mine does that too. I just never did try to fix it. I just try not to mute it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hallrk View Post
    Mine does that too. I just never did try to fix it. I just try not to mute it.
    If yours does that to, then can you post the code?? That's what I need, I know the issues it has..
    Hold tv button until all flash then hit #,# and watch the flashes.. should flash out the 3 digit code that's working your symphonic.

mdonnelly, obviously you've never owned a symphonic.. No codes work, nor does the scan.. You either have to have it, or stumble accross it..

If hallrk will post his I'll be set..

Thanks

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mdonnelly did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mdonnelly did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mdonnelly did! Be COOL like mdonnelly and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symphonic? Didn't they sell those at Wards?

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, probably.. I got this one at scams-club for my daughter about 8 years ago.. Works great, but NO ONE has a remote code for it that doesn't whack-out the tv.. I had a $100 digital screen universal that could've landed a plane, and still the mute would throw up garble on the screen and make you get up to hit the power button to clear it up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast