Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
Can someone please explain to me what a RA number is?
To make a long story short:
- Upgraded my existing Dish package to the DishHD/722 package.
- Recieve my receiver today, and suprisingly enough, they send me a 622. (Thanks Dish!)
- After my second call to Dish (First call after I spoke with the CS she transferred me to their confirmation system, which hung up on me), CS insists that the correct model receiver will be sent to me. I ask her to provide me with a tracking number so I can track the shipment and she continues to insist the correct model will be sent to me this time. However she can only provide me with the RA number of the receiver.
I kept on asking her what the RA number was for, and she stated it was for the receiver. However this tells me nothing....
Thanks for any insights!
11-27-2007 01:56 PM