Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOD TV May Go to Dish (SkyAngel Programming Replacement?)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! andrews777 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, andrews777 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, andrews777 did! Be COOL like andrews777 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

GOD TV May Go to Dish (SkyAngel Programming Replacement?)

I know this is not SkyAngel, but several people wondered here about alternatives for Christian programming and this should be a consideration for all leaving SkyAngel.

I just got an email from GOD TV telling that they are trying to get on Dish. I assume this is because SkyAngel is going away, but those leaving Dish for it on DirectTV may want to weigh that into their decision making.

They were asking for Dish subscribers to ask Dish to add them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dish add several such channels sometime in the future, perhaps after the final split with SkyAngel.

Brad

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Where does God Tv run now? Its not currently on skyangel

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    DirecTV and C-Band satellite
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Stargazer did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Stargazer did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Stargazer did! Be COOL like Stargazer and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dish Network could have a good market here. They could keep that 61.5 for all of those SkyAngel customers having their dishes pointed there. They could offer their own christian package for $10 per month and use a bunch of old MPEG-2 receivers for those customers. They could offer them the stations in the $20 Family Package. THey would have little to nothing in those channels.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! andrews777 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, andrews777 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, andrews777 did! Be COOL like andrews777 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catkoko View Post
    Where does God Tv run now? Its not currently on skyangel
    They are also on the Internet. In fact, I think that is where they started, though I am not certain on that.

Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought GOD TV started in the United Kingdom / Europe area?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast