Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New directv employee

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! grydlok did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, grydlok did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, grydlok did! Be COOL like grydlok and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by downthedoor View Post
    yeah, keep that stuff out of here... In Utah, do you work for D* or PRC or another company? I didn't know that the D* had a company owned center in Utah...
    They have one.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boogaloo12 View Post
    Hey guys I'm a new directv employee located in utah, at a call center, Formerly at&t but now directv, I just started training today and was curious as to the employee package thats offered, the trainer said something about 250 channels for free and free nfl sunday ticket and she only pays like 12 or 14 bucks a month. I guess we've gotta wait 90 days so since it'll be awhile I was wondering if anybody has any more details on this? thanks feel free to send me an email or get back to me on here, truth be told its probably best to email me or pm me.
    Waiting to see how long before you are no longer an employee there because you posted here. 250 channels +NFLST free?? That explains why the rest of us pay so much! Write us back when Dish hires you so we can see their employee package!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! K9SAT did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, K9SAT did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, K9SAT did! Be COOL like K9SAT and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    With dish you get what ever the lowest base package is. At the time it was the top 60. I dont know what it is now.
    Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me and You can save over $100 on your DIRECTV bill! PM me for details.

My thoughts and views on this forum are mine and do not reflect the thoughts and views of my current employer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    The Human Resources Dept. maybe the APPROPRIATE PLACE TO ASK THIS QUESTION ABOUT BENEFITS. You might also be cautious about what you post some employees have been terminated for "confidential" information.
    Hey buddy, its not confidential....
    Look at the Official DirecTV website..its there:

DIRECTV - Benefits and Compensation

DIRECTV offers competitive benefits and performance-based compensation programs to attract, reward and retain top talent. Our pay-for-performance philosophy ties monetary rewards directly to your contributions.
    ALL employees enjoy complimentary DIRECTV® service and an impressive, flexible benefits package. Below are just some of the many benefits of working at DIRECTV.

Compensation
    Competitive Compensation Program
    Pay-for-Performance Philosophy
    Market-Competitive Base Salary
    Annual Bonus Programs
    Rewards and Recognition

Working Environment
    Shared Vision, Values, Mission and Goals
    Leadership Accessibility
    Cultural Diversity
    Employee Communications
    Celebrations of Shared Success
    Company-Sponsored Events

Benefits & Other Advantages
    Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
    401K Savings Plan
    Pension Plan (where applicable)
    Flexible Spending Account
    Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
    Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
    Life Insurance
    Accidental Death Insurance
    Education Assistance Program
    Personal Time Off (PTO)
    Free DIRECTV System and Programming Package
    DIRECTV Friends and Family Program
    Academic Gift Matching
    Child Care Referrals and Discounts
    Adoption Benefits

Training and Development
    New Hire Orientation
    Career Development and Growth Opportunities
    Leadership and Professional Development
    Performance Management Programs
    Performance Appraisals
    Work Objectives and Career Development
    Quarterly and Annual Priorities
    Diversity Awareness
    Respect in the Workplace
    Personal and Professional Code of Conduct
    Ethics
    Technical Skill Building
    Team Building and Coaching
    Safety, Health and Environmental Affairs (SHEA)

Company Awards
    We believe in acknowledging the outstanding contributions of our team members through programs like our Global Excellence Awards. Our yearly Patent Awards celebrate the successes of our inventors and engineers. DIRECTV also provides incentive plans and achievement awards to reward hard work and commitment to company objectives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paulman182 View Post
    I too have heard this before but I am curious as to how they knew who the employees were?
    All major corporations have a corporate security department. Part of that department's duties is to prevent leaks of confidential and proprietary information.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paulman182 View Post
    I too have heard this before but I am curious as to how they knew who the employees were?
    Most of the time its incredibly easy to find out because people have whats called a "big mouth" and usually theres a handful of people where they work at that know who they are on here. Posters also tend to give to much info wich this poster has already done in stating that he is new to the call center in Utah so the paper trail has started already albeit a digital one.

If you go into the dishnetwork forum ( dont be afraid, they wont bite though they may put a cold wet nose somewhere ) there is a thread titled "Dishnetwork mandates incompetance" and a member here was recently fired for a post he made in that thread after he posted an email that held the phone number of a dish regional manager.
    Last edited by Van; 02-14-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast