Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBC on DirecTV

Post Thanks / Like

CBC on DirecTV

Any chance of seeing CBC on DirecTV? It would be a far better channel than many of the other garbage channels. Hey, black it out when it rebroadcasts a US program. I don't care. Anyone else like to see it?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    CBC is crap except for hockey. Some of those canadian shows are just terrible

Now Hockey Night in Canada is THE program for hockey coverage... that is the reason for CBC.

I doubt you'll ever see it. Where are you located? I can pull it in via OTA here in the Buffalo area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThcShepdog420
    Quote Originally Posted by darrencp22 View Post

Now Hockey Night in Canada is THE program for hockey coverage... that is the reason for CBC.

I doubt you'll ever see it. Where are you located? I can pull it in via OTA here in the Buffalo area.
    whoa darren some may say cbs crap

i disagree i like cbc even when not hockey season the have some decent shows
    i like the Border and i planned on watching little mosque on the praire but never tuned in, i also missed a hockey like soap opera called MVP
    my alltime favorite show on cbc is The Tournament(a hockey mocumentary of a peewee hockey team and its crazy parents
    plus i dont mind there news ill watch it first before cnn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darrencp22 View Post

I used to watch it when I lived near Sault Ste. Siberia (Marie), MI.
    I'm not saying it's like ABC, but I think it's certainly better than HITN, ONCE, CCTV9, NASA, LOGO, MTV1-2, RFD, BYU, Daystar, Current, and NRB. The Canucks have our networks on their satellite system, why can't we get theirs? I like choices.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to see CBC. Comcast has it in this area and i feel that satellite should also have access to that channel.

Post Thanks / Like
    D* had Newsworld International at launch, which was the international version of CBC. However, it was sold a couple years ago and became Current. D* also had MuchMusic at launch, until it became Fuse.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast