Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dish Network vacation mode? does it ever expire?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mattb did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mattb did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mattb did! Be COOL like mattb and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Dish Network vacation mode? does it ever expire?

I try to logon via their website:
    " Your DISH Network account is currently inactive. Your account information is not available online."

I was paying 5.30 a month to "hold" my account since Dec of 02.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    can I ask why you have had it in vacation mode for that long?

Its $25 reconnect fee...much cheaper than when you have it on hold with 20 months
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mattb did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mattb did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mattb did! Be COOL like mattb and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love charle?? LOL

Yeah I am aware of it. What happened is my grandad died suddly after I got dish and I moved to a apt that I couldnt get a good view of the south but was still under contract so yes Charlie got a few months of service out of me without me using it, anyways, I then put it in vacation mode in plans to move and finally moved this june but I havent got around to buying the stuff to put up the dish again (I have a 1 floor place now and a patio so its easy to set up E* but just havent had the chance)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattb
    I love charle?? LOL

Yeah I am aware of it. What happened is my grandad died suddly after I got dish and I moved to a apt that I couldnt get a good view of the south but was still under contract so yes Charlie got a few months of service out of me without me using it, anyways, I then put it in vacation mode in plans to move and finally moved this june but I havent got around to buying the stuff to put up the dish again (I have a 1 floor place now and a patio so its easy to set up E* but just havent had the chance)
    I'm surprised they even let you put it on hold if you're under a contract. Which contract?, DHP, or Free Dish?

Post Thanks / Like
    The contract ended then I put it on hold, sorry I wasnt clearer

Post Thanks / Like
    if dish network noticed that you are on hold for more than several month's, 99% of the time they will disconnect your account automatically. even if you have no programming, your acct would still be active even if on hold. since there probably werent any billing statements generated due to them shutting the services off, thats probably why its says no billing information available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast