Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much is the Directv cancellation fee?

Post Thanks / Like

How much is the Directv cancellation fee?

I searched all over their website but I can't find it anywhere.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aznxrice View Post
    I searched all over their website but I can't find it anywhere.
    $20 per month left on your contract. Try reading your copy of the contract.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's on your copy of the lease agreement.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global...ssetId=P500014

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is confusing as hell. So if you have to give the receivers back , then do they still charge you the large fees for the hd receiver and the dvr receivers? I mean what is the point in giving the receivers back if they are still going to charge you for the receivers anyway?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a bit more complicated than you might think. There are still those who are under DirecTV's old commitment, which was $12.50 a month for each month not subscribed. All new DirecTV commitments are for $20 a month for each month not subscribed. To figure out your own cancellation fee, just count the months left on your commitment (determined by your install or last upgrade date or the date you activated the last receiver where you replaced an owned receiver with a leased one and multiply by 20. As for the equipment non-return fees, they only apply if you do not return leased receivers.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had added an hd dvr at the end of January for 24 months and an sd dvr in Feb. for 18 months commitment. So it would be 20.00 a month for the remaining months on my main receiver since the commitment is longer anyway right? OF course I would return the two receivers if I wasn't going to stay with them. So that would be like 20 months X $20.00 =$400.00 dollars ? WHoo. Now if I stay with them it would cost me at the lowest 29.99 +9.99+ 4.99+5.99= 50.96 a month or $ 1019.20 spread out over the 20 months left. Okay I don't have $ 400.00 right now to spend so it looks like I am staying for now. Maybe once the year is up, I could cough up the $240.00 if I wanted to leave. Good information . Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast