Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dishnetwork remote code for tv converter?

Post Thanks / Like

dishnetwork remote code for tv converter?

Is there any remote codes for tv converter boxes?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pjm8047 View Post
    Is there any remote codes for tv converter boxes?
    Please explain your question a little better? Are you asking about DTV converter boxes?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Slamminc11 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Slamminc11 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Slamminc11 did! Be COOL like Slamminc11 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    Please explain your question a little better? Are you asking about DTV converter boxes?
    Wouldn't you only have one of those boxes if you didn't have Dish? I mean, they aren't so you can get Dish Network, they are so you can get your basic OTA channels, right?
    SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, THERE REALLY IS A DIFFERENCE AND IT ISN'T HARD TO FIGURE OUT!!!
    >Loose=not tight, as in: Babette's garter is really loose and she may lose it.
    >Lose
    =don't have it anymore, as in: Babette will lose her garter because it is really loose.
    >Could care less=you can actually care less even more than what you do now.
    >Couldn't care less=there is absolutely no more caring that can be cared about

Post Thanks / Like
    yes the dtv box and yes I'm a dishnetwork customer. Why pay for locals if I can get them for free.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pjm8047 View Post
    yes the dtv box and yes I'm a dishnetwork customer. Why pay for locals if I can get them for free.
    There probably isn't going to be a lot of need for the converter box to be operated by the satellite remote. The DTV PAL (TR40 by Echosphere) has the greatest odds of having a code. Zenith/Magnavox/RCA DTV boxes will also have a chance that another code for some other product of theirs will turn on and off and change channels on their box.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jim5506 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jim5506 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jim5506 did! Be COOL like Jim5506 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone with an older sat box and a NTSC TV will need one.

I bought one to go with my Dish 301 box and my old 36" Toshiba NTSC TV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast