Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do with old Sky Angel/Dish system?

Post Thanks / Like

What to do with old Sky Angel/Dish system?

When Sky Angel went to IPTV that left me with a receiver and dish I have no use for. I'm probably going to FTA/G*. What can I do with my old Sky Angel/Dish stuff? Is it worth anything? Possible garage sale stuff? Or do I just trash it? Thanks for any help!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you still have the dish at 61.5 you can get 3ABN for free

what model receiver?
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Post Thanks / Like
    if you move the dish to 119 you can get angelone and nasa tv for free as well.
    that's what i did. i'm a space freak .

john

Post Thanks / Like
    For one thing the dish is already down preparing for FTA/G*.

Model of receiver? There is nothing but dish and philips on the front. The card has dish 500 on it. On the back there are at least 6 different sets of numbers. I think the main number is DSK3261D. There is also the philips serial #. FCC ID: #. CAID #.

I also have a DishPro Adaptor connecter that the installer used.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're thinking of giving the equipment to someone that wants to sign up for Dish Network programming, here's what dish network told me about that:

Thank you for your email. You can give your Receiver and Smartcard to someone who wants to sign up for Dish Network programming. All the charges will be posted to the new account (if someone will use the receiver and smartcard). We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to
    www.dishnetwork.com

or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Linda B.

DISH Network eCare

Pine Brook

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pomernman View Post
    For one thing the dish is already down preparing for FTA/G*.
    I see...good idea

Model of receiver? There is nothing but dish and philips on the front. The card has dish 500 on it. On the back there are at least 6 different sets of numbers. I think the main number is DSK3261D. There is also the philips serial #. FCC ID: #. CAID #.
    ok so its an older model (based on the Phillips name on it). You could sell it but the older models are harder to sell than some of the newer ones.

Its up to you what you want to do with it
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast