Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homemade 2 degree monoblocks on Ebay

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! schlever did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, schlever did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, schlever did! Be COOL like schlever and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Homemade 2 degree monoblocks on Ebay

A guy is selling 'homemade' 2 degree monoblock LNB's on Ebay. I'm sure someone on here would be able to use the pictures to make one themselves. Gotta love the duct tape!

New! 2 Degree Monoblock KU FTA Linear LNB / LNBF - (eBay.ca item 330267335336 end time 11-Sep-08 11:31:41 EDT)

36" Digiwave with DG240HH motor, Invacom Quad seeing 58W to 129W; MicroHD (main reciever), Fortec Lifetime Ultra. Openbox S10 Digiwave Diamond 9000 HD,TBS 8922 and KWorld DVBS100 PCI card with DVBviewer Pro (for 4:2:2 feeds);; Previously subbed Starchoice 301

6ft Startech Mesh C-band hooked to a Digiwave DG7000 aimed a 91 west for testing --- will be put up at the cottage next summer.

Shaw LTSS with 7 locals at the lake

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    that is funny looking, but hey, if it works. i think i would rather buy a multi-lnbf offset bracket or try building my own instead of paying that much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool.. That proves that it can be done. I really want 123/125 on one reflector. I guess I'll have to do a little experimenting. I've got some old linear ExpressVu LNBs (from the 1997 era) that I can afford to mess up.

I wish that Sadoun would get one of the manufacturers of their LNBs to look at a design for 2 degree spacing...

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    but do we know if it works? From the pic I'm skeptical
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Winegard 1M on a Sadoun DG380 HH motor at 63.5W
    Canadian Satellite Antenna Systems 10.5' BUD - 37.5 to 125W
    , dual-ortho Chaparral w/Norsat 8515s
    AzBox Elite, Coolsat 5000, StarTrak 6 Analog, GBox 3000
    Avcom PSA-45D Spectrum Analyzer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast