Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: usb port for photo upload

Post Thanks / Like

usb port for photo upload

Has anyone ever been able to upload photo's from a camera of any type to a VIP series rcvr? If so what kind of camera and memory card did you use, and what did you do to make it load?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually upload them using my thumb drive and it works without a problem

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! RandallA did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, RandallA did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, RandallA did! Be COOL like RandallA and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember how to do it but yes, you can use a thumb drive to upload them. I did it one time for my daughter's birthday so I could have a slide show with her pictures going and everyone liked it.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are supposed to be able to just hook your camera to the receiver and copy the pictures over but that function dropped off somewhere in the last year.

You will have to use a usb flash drive of some kind now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you one and all for your replies. I still have not a reply from tech ops on this matter..I will pass this along to my customer, we tried evrything I could think of even activating the port for the external drive.. Once again thanks..

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Kodak Z700 that I used to upload photos with, last time (a few weeks ago) it wouldn't recognize my camera. I used a card reader, that I use to transfer photos to my pocket dish, it also works fine for my 722 or 622. It's easier than doing a transfer to my PC then copy to a thumb drive then upload to my 622 or 722.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast