Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 8 of 147 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008-09 MLB Hot Stove

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like the Mets are targeting Derek Lowe of the Dodgers and Brian Fuentes of the Rockies(?). I guess they can't Sabathia and/or K-Rod but at least it's something. I think the Mets have to find at least 2 relief pitchers besides Fuentes.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jimbo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jimbo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jimbo did! Be COOL like Jimbo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BillD1984 View Post
    Jimbo,

IMO, Derek Lowe would be a good fit for the Tigers.
    I'd like to see that as well, how old is he ?
    Heck, it really doesn't matter, the resident Old man Rogers will be gone come spring, may as well have another.

Jimbo
    Lets Go Red Wings !!!

HR44-500, 2 HR24-500's, 2 HR24-100's, SL3 Dish, SWM Dish, AM21, 60" Pioneer Elite, 2 - 42" Pioneer Elite's, Sony BDP-S790

Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jimbo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jimbo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jimbo did! Be COOL like Jimbo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Detroit need a bit of everything
    Remember it was the RELIEF that let them down mostly as well as the Starters (only going 3 inning before 5 runs were scored) and the Defense and the timely hitting from the year before ....

I think I covered most areas of the team now
    Lets Go Red Wings !!!

HR44-500, 2 HR24-500's, 2 HR24-100's, SL3 Dish, SWM Dish, AM21, 60" Pioneer Elite, 2 - 42" Pioneer Elite's, Sony BDP-S790

Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BillD1984 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BillD1984 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BillD1984 did! Be COOL like BillD1984 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I'd like to see that as well, how old is he ?
    Heck, it really doesn't matter, the resident Old man Rogers will be gone come spring, may as well have another.

Jimbo

Lowe is 35 and he's a native of Michigan.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BillD1984 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BillD1984 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BillD1984 did! Be COOL like BillD1984 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mets82 View Post
    It seems like the Mets are targeting Derek Lowe of the Dodgers and Brian Fuentes of the Rockies(?). I guess they can't Sabathia and/or K-Rod but at least it's something. I think the Mets have to find at least 2 relief pitchers besides Fuentes.

Mets,

if the Mets can get Sabathia and Fuentes, that would be a GREAT offseason!

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed!!

Page 8 of 147 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast