Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Channels on satellites?

Post Thanks / Like

Channels on satellites?

I was just wondering if there is a website that lists what channels are on what satellites(IE. 61.5,72,77,110,119,129). Im pretty sure I seen one posted on here awhile back,ive searched but cant find it. Any one care to post it please? Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! tigerfan33 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, tigerfan33 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, tigerfan33 did! Be COOL like tigerfan33 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryDude1975 View Post
    I was just wondering if there is a website that lists what channels are on what satellites(IE. 61.5,72,77,110,119,129). Im pretty sure I seen one posted on here awhile back,ive searched but cant find it. Any one care to post it please? Thanks!
    Click on The List! tab on top of this page.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! cparker did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, cparker did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, cparker did! Be COOL like cparker and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    click on the tab above that says, "The List!"
    Have FUN! ... C'mon.... it's only TV
    1x HR24, 1x HR34, 1x C31, MRV, Choice Ultimate, Panasonic TH-42PX60U, Yamaha RX-V667, Sony DVP-NC80V , Audio-technica AT-PL50, Sylvania 6626LCT, URC MX-980 remote (one ring to bind them all)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! kstuart did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, kstuart did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, kstuart did! Be COOL like kstuart and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another good one (better for looking by channel number) is:

EKB: Dish Network Channel Chart (Unofficial)

Post Thanks / Like