Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dish Network 21.0 Learning Remote Instructions

Scott Greczkowski is offline HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1

Dish Network 21.0 Learning Remote Instructions

Well it seems as though some folks are receving the new Dish Network 21.0 remotes in the mail and are liking what your seeing. However the remote came with no instructions on how to program these amazing new remotes.

I contacted a friend at Dish Network who sent me over the following manual. I have taken the info and put together an unofficial manual with the information provided by Dish Network.

We hope Dish Network don't mind us throwing this manual together as it will help saving them some printing costs and will be valuable for the customers who have received these new remotes.

In addition we have an interactive demo of the new remote which you can see by CLICKING HERE and following the on screen instructions.

We thank you for making us your #1 Satellite Resource in 2008!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

NOTE - PDF File updated with easier to read Remote Codes section
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scott Greczkowski; 12-22-2008 at 09:04 AM.
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! old corps did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, old corps did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, old corps did! Be COOL like old corps and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scott-
    Thanks SO much for posting this, its really appreciated.
    A question though. How does one cooardinate the list of devices with the list of codes? Forgive this old, barely computer litterate fart but in the pdf format I have lists of devices and then on separate pages the codes. Do I need to print all 44 pages and then try to lay 'em out and match 'em up?

Thanks!

Ed

Scott Greczkowski is offline HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1
    If you have a Toshiba TV you look under Televisions, then Toshiba and find the codes there. You then try them all until you find one that works, or you can also just have the remote learn commands from your existing television remote.
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! old corps did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, old corps did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, old corps did! Be COOL like old corps and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand that Scott. Jeeze, I said old and barely computer literate, not senile. At least not yet.......LOL
    What I mean is the listing of the DEVICES are one page, the applicable CODES are printed on another. Is there a simple way to get the devices & codes shown together so that one might be able to tell which are for which.
    Hope this makes sense..........

Ed

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bradtothebone did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bradtothebone did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bradtothebone did! Be COOL like Bradtothebone and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried cutting and pasting into a spreadsheet, and I couldn't get the codes to match up with the devices after the second page. It would be helpful if they at least had page numbers. Scott, could the document be rescanned 2 pages at a time?

Brad
    The sun in your eyes makes all of your lies worth believing! - Alan Parsons

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the instructions.

I just received the remote yesterday and have been playing around with it. It seems like a very nice remote, as remotes go.

Thanks for the quick work and the nice instructions. They are in a nice, easy to understand format.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast