Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE 24/7 will dishnetwork have this

Post Thanks / Like

WWE 24/7 will dishnetwork have this

The WWE has it own channel . It is called WEE 24/7 it has replayed wrestling matches from the past will dishnetwork have this? here is a link to the page

http://24-7.wwe.com/

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mwgiii did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mwgiii did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mwgiii did! Be COOL like mwgiii and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since it is VOD (video on demand) Dish cannot support it yet.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! chaddux did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, chaddux did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, chaddux did! Be COOL like chaddux and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pjm8047
    The WWE has it own channel . It is called WEE 24/7 it has replayed wrestling matches from the past will dishnetwork have this? here is a link to the page

http://24-7.wwe.com/

In the meantime, go take a grammar class. It would do you well.

Dish Network Customer August 24, 2004 - February 18, 2013
    DirecTV Customer Since February 16, 2013

DirecTV Slimline SWM 5 LNB with HR34 "Genie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, what does HSXworld.com look like?
    Here you will find the latest news from the fansites plus sites like Apple Trailers, Box Office Guru, Cinescape, Coming Soon!, Dark Horizons, Yahoo! Movies, and many more.
    If you have the real Apple Trailers, that should be "such as" instead of "like".
    I have a comittment also to raise a substantial amount of money ...
    That should be "I also have a commitment ..."

When you have achieved perfection, please teach us all in your grammar class. Till then, let us all focus on the messages contained in our imperfect attempts at communication.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! chaddux did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, chaddux did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, chaddux did! Be COOL like chaddux and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neither of those are my doing. I am not the webmaster as clearly denoted by my signature and did not create either of those statements. To be accurate, "like" is a perfectly acceptable word in that circumstance. Although you may prefer "such as," it is not grammatically incorrect.

So, if you are going to try and make fun of me, it is always advantageous to make sure you know what you are talking about. Otherwise, you're just a failure and look stupid.

(Did you notice that you are mocking an AIDS charity posting? Classy.)
    Dish Network Customer August 24, 2004 - February 18, 2013
    DirecTV Customer Since February 16, 2013

DirecTV Slimline SWM 5 LNB with HR34 "Genie"

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! bcshields did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, bcshields did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, bcshields did! Be COOL like bcshields and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ain't needin no stinkin grammar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast