Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HD-PPV

Post Thanks / Like

HD-PPV

When I turn to channel 534-548 I get the follow message:

THE RECEIVER HAS DETECTED THAT THE HD TELEVISION OR THE DIGITAL CONNECTION TO THE TV DOES NOT SUPPORT HIGH BANDWIDTH CONTENT PROTCTION (HDCP). BECAUSE THIS EVENT FOLLOWS HDCP, THIS EVENT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO ORDER ON THIS TV.

I have a ViP622 connected via HDMI cable to a SHARP AQUOS. These channels were working before but apparently not now.

How can I get these channels back please?

Thanks,

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TheKrell did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TheKrell did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TheKrell did! Be COOL like TheKrell and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is an announcement around here somewhere on this topic. Thread title was something like "More DRM coming." Your only recourse is to either switch TVs or switch to component output.

Which model Sharp is this? Doesn't it support HDCP?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a Sharp LC-46D62U

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! K9SAT did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, K9SAT did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, K9SAT did! Be COOL like K9SAT and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the manufacture it supports HDCP, This might be a dish issue!
    Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me and You can save over $100 on your DIRECTV bill! PM me for details.

My thoughts and views on this forum are mine and do not reflect the thoughts and views of my current employer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there an option is the TV menu that would allow me to able/disable this feature? I may have turned it off by mistake since it worked in the pass and isn't working now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you need a firmware update?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast