Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 42 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SabresRule View Post
    So, how are those worldbeaters from St. John's doing?
    They're beating the world!

6-0 as we speak...soon to be 6-1 after tomorrow's visit to Cameron Overrated Stadium. On the negative side, they have played nobody. On the positive side, Anthony Mason, their best player, hasn't played yet but is scheduled to return from injury sometime this month.

Sandra

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you who didn't hear, Ohio State star Evan Turner will miss eight weeks after breaking bones in his back when he fell while dunking during Saturday's game against Eastern Michigan.

Turner is the Buckeyes best player and debatabley the best collegiate player in the country. This is a VERY significant loss for the Buckeyes.

Ramy is offline Sports Know it all/ Staff
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HD MM View Post
    For those of you who didn't hear, Ohio State star Evan Turner will miss eight weeks after breaking bones in his back when he fell while dunking during Saturday's game against Eastern Michigan.

Turner is the Buckeyes best player and debatabley the best collegiate player in the country. This is a VERY significant loss for the Buckeyes.
    That's terrible.

Debatable about him being the best is a good assesment, because I would say John Hall of KY is the best.
    Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!
    To get the $100 sign up bonus please visit http://tinyurl.com/directvreferral or contact your local participating DIRECTV retailer! (DO NOT change this line.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good game Ramy. We had no answer for John Wall. Fortunately he got those cramps and didn't do much in the 2nd half.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HD MM View Post

That's a terrible injury. Hope he recovers well. Turner is a good player, but he's not the best in the country.

Ramy is offline Sports Know it all/ Staff
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anders5189 View Post
    Good game Ramy. We had no answer for John Wall. Fortunately he got those cramps and didn't do much in the 2nd half.
    Yeah it was a good game and had he not got those cramps I think it wouldn't have been as close at the end as it was, but I am still glad they won. I really just don't like Roy Williams. This stems from the 55 point beating his Kansas team did to UK back in 1989. He just kept pouring it on and that has made me real bitter toward him.
    Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!
    To get the $100 sign up bonus please visit http://tinyurl.com/directvreferral or contact your local participating DIRECTV retailer! (DO NOT change this line.)

Page 42 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast