Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vizio codes for dish remote

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Vizio codes for dish remote

Has anyone figured out how to get the tv/input button to work on the dish remote with a Vizio tv?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! pro96 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, pro96 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, pro96 did! Be COOL like pro96 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try codes for LG.. Vizio uses LG components.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Voyager6 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Voyager6 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Voyager6 did! Be COOL like Voyager6 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by linda12400 View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to get the tv/input button to work on the dish remote with a Vizio tv?
    That info is listed in the Vizio Users Manual.

Using a Cable or Satellite Remote
    Your VIZIO remote uses codes 000, 047, 050, 067, 329, 331 and 339 to work your LCD HDTV. To use a
    cable or satellite remote to work the LCD HDTV, refer to your cable or satellite remote user guide for
    more information on how to program the remote. If your cable or satellite remote uses a 5-digit code (like
    most Direct TV units), first try 11758 and then, if that does not work, 10178. If your cable or satellite
    remote uses a 4-digit code, try 1758 and then 0178 as an alternative. If your cable or satellite remote
    uses a 3-digit code (Echostar or Dish Network for example), use code 627.
    Note: Some buttons may not function as expected on your cable or satellite remote. Typically power,
    volume and mute will work.
    "Nothing on earth can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude"
    -- Thomas Jefferson

My Stuff
    Sony KDL-60EX701, Sony KDS-R60XBR2, Vizio VW32L, Vizio VX37L, SuperDish converted to 1000+, D500 for 61.5, Vip 722k, 622, 211, 211, 211k, Onkyo TX-NR609, Polk R50 (2), Polk R15 (4), Polk CS2 center, Yamaha sub, Sony PS3, ROKU 2XD, Samsung BD-C5500

Post Thanks / Like
    Checking the device code set in my remote it displays 766. Vizio 42 FHDTV. Hope that helps

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbosn View Post
    Checking the device code set in my remote it displays 766. Vizio 42 FHDTV. Hope that helps

Chris

same with mine

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! rthomp03 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, rthomp03 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, rthomp03 did! Be COOL like rthomp03 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    But does the TV/Video button on the Dish remote change the Vizio inputs? That is what I think everyone is looking for. Including myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast