Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Remote code for Emerson LC320EMXF

Post Thanks / Like

Remote code for Emerson LC320EMXF

I bought a new Emerson LC320EMXF. Couldn't pass on the price. Well now I cant get the remote to work with it. Its my TV 2 UHF 6.3 for my 622. I have tried all the codes in the Dish manual and talked to Dish (who just said sorry about that) with no luck. Any help would be great. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! old corps did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, old corps did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, old corps did! Be COOL like old corps and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My suggestion is to get a Dish 21.0 UHF/IR remote from ebay. If it doesn't have a code for your Emerson it can learn it from its' remote. IMHO it's a better remote and it WILL work. Use one with my 622, another with my 722 (non-K). I had an older Emerson and there was no code in the 6.3 for mine either. The 21.0 comes with WAY more codes loaded in it and can learn virtually any IR device if it doesn't have the code already loaded. Yer welcome.

Ed

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered one I'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks