Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
922 - 2 Questions: Dish Pass and Recording Folders
- I can't seem to figure out how to do the old "Dish Pass". For example, on the 522 I had a search set up for "Arizona Wildcats". Whenever my team was playing, the game would get recorded regardless of time or channel.
- I created a folder for storing recorded programs but want to rename or delete it. Not sure how.
Thanks for your advice!
04-11-2010 12:23 PM
1) there is no dishpass that I'm aware of on the 922
2) Change the My Media view to "My Folders". Select edit all (top right). Select the folder you want to edit the name of or delete. Under Edit Action select edit or delete.
You can setup dishpass through dish remote access. That's the only way I have got it to work.
Thanks for your replies. I'll give 'em a shot!
Where have you found this option?
Originally Posted by legatebroke
When you are in dish remote access on the left bottom you will see manual recording option, select it and it will be in the timer setup.
Originally Posted by dustinw82
Tags for this Thread