Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sat. TV rental for camping?????

Post Thanks / Like

Sat. TV rental for camping?????

I am going camping in a month for a few weeks. I want to stay in tune with cable news, etc. Is there any company out there that rents equiptment and service to use for camping, etc? This will not be used with an RV. I can mount the dish to a tripod. I am refering to equiptment and service.

thanks.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rent a Motel room every couple days to get your news fix. Without a RV how are you going to power the TV and satellite receiver? And no I have no idea where you can rent a system that is portable enough for camping.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jimbo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jimbo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jimbo did! Be COOL like Jimbo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many campgrounds have the local cable available at the camp sites
    Lets Go Red Wings !!!

HR44-500, 2 HR24-500's, 2 HR24-100's, SL3 Dish, SWM Dish, AM21, 60" Pioneer Elite, 2 - 42" Pioneer Elite's, Sony BDP-S790

Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! gdarwin did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, gdarwin did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, gdarwin did! Be COOL like gdarwin and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about a tail gating setup. You will need service set up at home and a tripod set up when camping.
    2 Hopper w/Sling, 5 Joeys, HIC, DPP44
    77/110/119
    /129 Winegard HD9095P
    Sony Bravia 52" - Denon AVR-1613 - DD 5.1 Toshiba HD-A2
    Samsung 40" Denon AVR-361 DD 5.1 Samsung BD-P1590

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't camping about getting away from it all?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomboy257 View Post
    Isn't camping about getting away from it all?
    nah
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast