Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Dish temp pause acct

Post Thanks / Like

Dish temp pause acct

Having uverse installed and instead of canceling dish all together. I put the acct on hold in case I have a connection problem with the service since I had dsl service before with ATT and it would go out every time it got hot out. They gave me two options since I have the service plan. $5 without the plan and a one time $25 dropping the plan or $11 with the plan. Decided to keep the plan and pay $11. So if Uverse is fine after 6 mos. and no trouble will drop dish all together or if dish I like better will just keep the uverse for internet and phone. I noticed with dish pause on the acct. I still get the free channels plus the free previews channels even in hd. Dish online still works also. Can download free movies or tv shows on to the receiver. I am not going to buy any but I guess you could use that too.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    can you watch stuff you have already recorded?

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the uverse installer cut/disconnected the dish and he has no free channels now.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dennispap did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dennispap did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dennispap did! Be COOL like dennispap and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    ?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bob Haller did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bob Haller did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bob Haller did! Be COOL like Bob Haller and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you own the boxes why not just cancel? if you call E they will be thrilled to get you back.....

I am canceling E next week going to comcast, an tearing out my E system, I am not going back. If comcast doesnt work then its D for me.

companies that raise fee bill 30 bucks at one time dont weant my business and certinally dont deserve my money

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEXT week? WHY WAIT BOB? I am sure that DISH will be thrilled once you leave once and for all. I know we will. Then you and all of us can move on with our lives. But seriously I understand why you are finally canceling . The fees for extra receivers are simply outrageous and definitely are not good for DISH's business. After all how can DISH be the low price leader and push $17.00 fees on additional dual tuner dvrs , when DIRECTV is only charging $5.00 for each additional receiver on their accounts? I understand why you pay $10.00 or more per programming pack with DIRECTV over DISH , because ALL subs with DIRECTV are paying for NFL Sunday ticket ,whether they subscribe to it or not. What is DISH's excuse for the extra $12.00 per extra dual tuner receiver? Answer: PURE GREED!