Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is PBS Kids Sprout Coming to Dish Soon???

Post Thanks / Like

Is PBS Kids Sprout Coming to Dish Soon???

Hello Folks,

I'm just wondering if Sprout will be coming to Dish Network anytime soon? DirecTV has it, so does Comcast, Uverse, and Time Warner. It's a fantastic channel for the little ones. I switched to Dish from cable but forgot to check if they carried Sprout. Now my 2 year old is very upset. So, since I heard Dish launched this new satellite, I am hoping that means they will get more channels and Maybe Sprout?

I guess I'll keep praying for SPROUT. If you can hear me Dish Network... SPROUT PLEASE!!!

Kevin Buno

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! juan did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, juan did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, juan did! Be COOL like juan and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dish has a habit of ignoring channels people want (ie Yes).. If it costs too much ....they won't carry it. No Ifs,and,ors or buts

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! HDRoberts did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, HDRoberts did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, HDRoberts did! Be COOL like HDRoberts and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd look for it when it launches in HD (I think in October). It seems to me Charlie is not interested adding more SD.

Of course, that is continent of Dish and Comcast not having any big blowups, and I do think the Versus contract is up soon.
    ​AT200, 622 and 612
    My Very Basic Wish List: (1) Subchannel guide info, (2) Put BBC America in something below AT200, (3) Yank sports out of the regular packs and pass the savings on to us (and the cost on to those that watch).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinbuno View Post
    Hello Folks,

I'm just wondering if Sprout will be coming to Dish Network anytime soon? DirecTV has it, so does Comcast, Uverse, and Time Warner. It's a fantastic channel for the little ones. I switched to Dish from cable but forgot to check if they carried Sprout. Now my 2 year old is very upset. So, since I heard Dish launched this new satellite, I am hoping that means they will get more channels and Maybe Sprout?

I guess I'll keep praying for SPROUT. If you can hear me Dish Network... SPROUT PLEASE!!!

Kevin Buno

Try channel 169-NICK JR.

It works for my grandkids after I switched from DirecTV to Dishnetwork.

Scott Greczkowski is offline HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1
    Hopefully we see it in HD in October. It is a great channel!

I am hearing a rumor that we could see another kids channel in HD shortly... that channel being Discovery Kids HD.
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HDRoberts View Post
    I'd look for it when it launches in HD (I think in October). It seems to me Charlie is not interested adding more SD.

Of course, that is continent of Dish and Comcast not having any big blowups, and I do think the Versus contract is up soon.

Having America's Everything Package I can say we don't need anymore SD channels(unless the price is right and prices don't go up).Right now I am more concerned about price and how much more money I am saving with Dishnetwork compared to the "other guys".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast