Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about 211/411 HD SOLO Receiver

Post Thanks / Like

Question about 211/411 HD SOLO Receiver

Hello, I will be getting HD Dish Network installed at my apartment next week, and on my e-mail, it says that the receiver that will be installed is 'RCVR 211/411 HD SOLO', and I am wondering what cables come with it? Is it component cables? Is it an HDMI cable? Because if it doesn't come with an HDMI cable, I would like to order an HDMI cable from monoprice.com so I can have it by the time my HD Dish Network is installed.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably will NOT come with an HDMI cable. Experience varies. Monoprice has very good prices, you can get what you need quite reasonably.

DO NOT accept a 411. Go out to the truck and demand (politely) to see what receiver he brought, before ANY work is done. It should be a ViP211. The 411 was produced in small quantities, is almost orphaned, and IIRC has no Ethernet port. You may one day want/need that port. Do not let the installation proceed if it's a 411. Do Not accept any promises that it'll be swapped out later.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dahenny did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dahenny did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dahenny did! Be COOL like dahenny and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless Dish has changed, you'll only get composite, and maybe s video. Go ahead and order from monoprice.
    Think You Might Sign Up for DISH? How about using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    WOOT WOOT!!!

ADG124528153 / ADP0019984041 / LAT086769667

To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Post Thanks / Like
    The 211k's in our region now come with an HDMI cable in the pack out, along with composite (RCA) cables. Also starting to see them in 222k's and some 722k's.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bobby did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bobby did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bobby did! Be COOL like Bobby and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the couple of bucks that an HDMI cable costs at Monoprice, I'd go ahead and order one, if for nothing else as a spare....
    Bobby

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! HIFI did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, HIFI did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, HIFI did! Be COOL like HIFI and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    surfin SATGUYS in a round room with padded walls
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hifi454
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmerinwi View Post
    The 211k's in our region now come with an HDMI cable in the pack out, along with composite (RCA) cables. Also starting to see them in 222k's and some 722k's.
    same here and even seeing them in 612s now too.
    In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
    Drawn only to be washed away
    For the time that I've been given
    I am what I am

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast