Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 722 Upstairs issue

Post Thanks / Like

722 Upstairs issue

I had a 508 upstairs and when my EA antenna was installed it was no good. I have a 722 and a 612 downstairs where my HD tvs are located. I would like to put my 722 upstairs n use the SD with my SD tv and use the HD downstairs. How can I do this without having to run A HDMI cable to the downstairs? This would be impossible. Is there some kind of HDMI splitter I coul buy or any other device. Might not be possible. Thanks .

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave the ViP722 downstairs and run coax to the SDTV upstairs or transmit the SD wirelessly. The UHF remote 2 will let the SD TV control the SD side independently, in dual mode.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Post Thanks / Like
    The wiring is in the wall. It is impossible to run coax or HDMI cable. Thanks.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then do it wirelessly. Besides, many of us run new wiring thru walls.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Geronimo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Geronimo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Geronimo did! Be COOL like Geronimo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by navychop View Post
    Leave the ViP722 downstairs and run coax to the SDTV upstairs or transmit the SD wirelessly. The UHF remote 2 will let the SD TV control the SD side independently, in dual mode.
    There are HDMI splitters but even if you had one you would have to run the cable from the splitter through the walls. Navychop's suggestion of leaving the VIP receiver near the HDTV and transmitting the SD signal wirelessly is closest to what you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you do it wirelessly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast