Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
No channels on V polarity
Hi all. The reason why I am asking for help on the forum is a problem with sat dish setup that I have had for the last month. Half a year before it, It had been working fine. But a month back one day I could not find around half of channels. Trying to scan again, I noticed that I cannot find channels of V polarity. Only H.
I am using tv tuner Technisat Skystar HD 2 PCI in my PC and circular LNB. Software - DVBViewer Pro.
By now I have tried as follows:
- Tried to install the tuner into other computer. No result.
- Returned the tuner to shop and got a new one. No result.
- Changed LNB to a new one. No result.
- Checked voltage from the both tuners (the old returned one and the new one). It changes from 13 to 18 and back.
- Checked voltage on the end of cable going from the tuner to LNB. Voltage changes.
What else can be a problem? I do not understand. Any help appreciated.
09-19-2010 02:02 PM