Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KTI R.I.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    what is the address of this place?

Cband FTA / UHF CubeSat Ground Station / DirecTV Sub / Interactive NFL Maps at slickair.com / HAM Radio

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by i4tas View Post
    what is the address of this place?
    KTI ? State Hwy. 14, Richland Center, Wisconsin. Can't miss it. Their old factory has a tenant, but the building appears underutilized these days. I remember when KTI had a display of every size dish they made set up in a row along the highway. John Kaul, the owner, still has 2 dishes up at his beautiful rural home, but they don't appear in service. He's moved on to other business pursuits.

Post Thanks / Like
    cool pics, and info..

Post Thanks / Like
    We should all stop buying products made in china, i know many products in this forum you people use comes from Chine, cheap and nasty quality, if you all wants to stop this stop buying Chinese products and let them die in isolation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nafta & GATT at its best. next its the incandescent light bulb ban.
    FTA Rules.AzBoxPremium HD & AzBoxPremiumHDPlus WHBS way 2 Kewl. 1 Manhattan RS-1933 DSR.2 Open Box S9 HD 1 AzBoxPremium-HDPlus 1 AzBoxPremium-HD for backup 2 Pansat 9500 HDXLOS-45W-139W Viewing 55 C/Ku satellites.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stanleyjohn did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stanleyjohn did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stanleyjohn did! Be COOL like stanleyjohn and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only solution is to get all americans to agree to work for a much lower wage which wouldnt work because of the high standard of living here.I wish there was a real solution to the problem but sad to say the USA may be a 2nd rated power in the not to distant future.
    36" motorized dish on garage roof and 6' sadoun dish! w/ DMX741, VBox powermax ver10,AZbox Ultra Hd using the 6 footer and GEOSATpro DRS200c+solomend running the .90cm ku dish. Neusat 9000 at backup.
    Stan The FTA Man

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast