Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Directv activation

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Directv activation

I recently installed a Directv system two days ago and could not get through to direct to activate the account.Come to find out the system was down.
    I was wandering if their is more than one number to use if one is down you can use the other to activate.Its not good to be ready to activate the account and cannot get through,when most of my installs are new to directv.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    All the centers use the same billing system. So if one is down they're ALL down.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TYORK did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TYORK did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TYORK did! Be COOL like TYORK and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    so the system are still down i hope they are up tomarrow i have 4 installs

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep trying. There are several numbers you can try aswell.

888-713-7772
    800-730-4742

Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything is back up and running, slow.. but running. Well it was last night when i left at least. But you will have a hell of a time getting through since customers are still calling in to get their camc horror stories resolved, and now we have a widespread issue with the HNS GAEBOA ird (and less common SONY SAT-A65, and B65). So at least when I left last night our call center had it's tech queue filled to the max up until closing time. (Not sure how bad mainbank is so you may be able to get through rather easily)