Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unadvertised DirecTV Package? Cheaper Options?

Post Thanks / Like

Unadvertised DirecTV Package? Cheaper Options?

I've been with DirecTV for a very long time. I have one HDdvr and one SDdvr. My bill is around 55 per month. I have the Choice package with locals and HD. (I think the HD fee is being waived though).

Is there any way to get a lower price, besides threatening to cancel, etc.?

Does DirecTV have any sort of unadvertised package that is cheaper than Choice?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jimbo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jimbo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jimbo did! Be COOL like Jimbo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thton View Post
    I've been with DirecTV for a very long time. I have one HDdvr and one SDdvr. My bill is around 55 per month. I have the Choice package with locals and HD. (I think the HD fee is being waived though).

I believe they have a "Family" package starting around $ 30, less channels of course.
    Lets Go Red Wings !!!

HR44-500, 2 HR24-500's, 2 HR24-100's, SL3 Dish, SWM Dish, AM21, 60" Pioneer Elite, 2 - 42" Pioneer Elite's, Sony BDP-S790

Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thton View Post

There is an unadvertised Select pkg (used to be called Select Choice) @ $40 - but you WILL have to call to get it... (stone says you should NOT have to threaten to leave, but sometimes YMMV...)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-...ml#post2142560
    (post 14 has the lineup)

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I had the will power to get mine to $55. I think I am in the $170 range with ST and all the other BS. But I love it all!!!!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jimbo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jimbo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jimbo did! Be COOL like Jimbo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ranmic View Post
    Wish I had the will power to get mine to $55. I think I am in the $170 range with ST and all the other BS. But I love it all!!!!
    I agree with that !
    When the ST comes in, it's quite a jump.
    Normally I'm around $ 100-120 without the Ticket.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 12-22-2010 at 07:35 PM.
    Lets Go Red Wings !!!

HR44-500, 2 HR24-500's, 2 HR24-100's, SL3 Dish, SWM Dish, AM21, 60" Pioneer Elite, 2 - 42" Pioneer Elite's, Sony BDP-S790

Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast