Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Me tv off the air?

Post Thanks / Like

Me tv off the air?

My Me ist gone! Anybody else lose the ME-TV signal just today? Maybe it is snowing too much up there.

X2 Premium HD, 1m primestar DG380 motor.10'Sami+GI650 for c-band.
    Backup ku system currently being updated.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Working here at Chicago's city's limits (down a bit in Q) WCIU's uplink is down by the lakefront and there getting lake effect snow there. My bud also has snow in it. But its up

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! eurosport did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, eurosport did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, eurosport did! Be COOL like eurosport and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was fine yesterday, but not at home to check it right now. I hope it comes back. EDIT: Just saw your post, Pro. Glad it's up.
    Last edited by eurosport; 12-25-2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: tvropro types way faster than me!

Planet X -my new station, coming soon to an interweb near YOU! -powered by Citrus3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eurosport84 View Post
    It was fine yesterday, but not at home to check it right now. I hope it comes back. EDIT: Just saw your post, Pro. Glad it's up.
    Me's up ,This is up. Nasa is up no problems here Just put the bud back on W7 4DTV in Park. Back to pizza.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! eurosport did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, eurosport did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, eurosport did! Be COOL like eurosport and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just put the bud back on W7 4DTV in Park
    ...That's where my 4DTV/7.5 footer stays when not in use!

Planet X -my new station, coming soon to an interweb near YOU! -powered by Citrus3

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I have too much snow then, lol. We got all of an inch today, very wet stuff, 34degrees and dropping. I think its over now, but maybe has pulled ME lnb support off center or something. Really don't want to go out there right now but I may have to! Thanks for the infos.
    X2 Premium HD, 1m primestar DG380 motor.10'Sami+GI650 for c-band.
    Backup ku system currently being updated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast