Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dish channels east coast feed

Post Thanks / Like

dish channels east coast feed

When I was with direct TV I could get east coast channels and west coast channels.
    Now I am with dish and would like to get the east coast ABC, CBS and NBC.
    We have lost our local ABC channel due to a dispute between dish and network provider so I don't even have ABC at all.
    Any suggestions???

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bobby did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bobby did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bobby did! Be COOL like Bobby and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go back to DirecTV????? It is not available on Dish..... There are ways with All America Direct, but it ain't cheap....
    Bobby

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! n0qcu did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, n0qcu did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, n0qcu did! Be COOL like n0qcu and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    Go back to DirecTV????? It is not available on Dish..... There are ways with All America Direct, but it ain't cheap....
    It is available on your dish equipment just not FROM dish, it would be from SOBONGO. You would only be allowed west coast networks due to the current law. (only if qualified for distants)
    Kevin

Thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    HOP055536601, HOP066044856, HOP066913243
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my referral codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)
    3 Hoppers
    3 Joeys, all wireless
    1 Hopper 2.0
    YES, all Hoppers can see the recordings on every Hopper.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dahenny did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dahenny did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dahenny did! Be COOL like dahenny and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have AAD, but I do qualify for them, and they offered me BOTH east and west networks.
    Think You Might Sign Up for DISH? How about using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    WOOT WOOT!!!

ADG124528153 / ADP0019984041 / LAT086769667

To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bobby did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bobby did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bobby did! Be COOL like Bobby and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dahenny View Post
    I don't have AAD, but I do qualify for them, and they offered me BOTH east and west networks.
    That is because you are in the east. West coasters cannot get eastern feeds, by law.... You can give AAD-SOBONGO certain east coast addresses (as your own/ moving) to get east coast feeds in the west however.
    Bobby

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dahenny did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dahenny did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dahenny did! Be COOL like dahenny and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I see.
    Think You Might Sign Up for DISH? How about using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    WOOT WOOT!!!

ADG124528153 / ADP0019984041 / LAT086769667

(If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast