Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SG9120 / SG9120B HH DiSEqC Motor

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! WSInternational did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, WSInternational did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, WSInternational did! Be COOL like WSInternational and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

SG9120 / SG9120B HH DiSEqC Motor

So we've been selling the
    SG9120

&
    SG9120B

HH motor

with metal gear for a while now. So far, I have been very happy with the unit. Much less failure rate than the older models we used to carry and much better performance from what I hear from customers..... So far, so good.

Since winter is upon us, I wanted to hear from customers again and see how the metal gear is holding up in the freezing cold. Please share with us how the motor is performing in the cold and if you have had any major issues or not. I'd really like to her from you.

Thanks for taking the time.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Any luck with these and the Azbox Elite HD usingDiSEqC?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Larobpra did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Larobpra did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Larobpra did! Be COOL like Larobpra and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far the 9120B has performed well here in the cold in northern New York. It moves in temperatures that the SG2100 that it replaced had a hard time when it would work at all. Pretty much had to be above 30 degrees or the 2100 had problems. I would recommend the 9120 to anyone.
    90cm Fortec Star Dish with 9120B motor & Blue Blazer LNB & MicroHD - FTA
    Dish Welcome Pack via VIP211K and Dish 500.
    Old Radio Shack Deep fringe antenna, ChannelMaster remote control rotor & AntennaCraft 10G202 Pre amp- OTA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Using the SG9120 after getting 6-8 inches of snow yesterday. Lost most signal when snow started to stick (as to be expected), but it would still move at 20 degree temps. The sun came out and melted the snow off the dish's surface (even though temps never got above 32), and everything is back to normal.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a SG6000 (with the plastic gear) and have had no problem moving my heavy 84e for the last two seasons. Metal can only be better!
    "I tried that once"

Post Thanks / Like
    One question.
    How much dish weight can this motor handle? I do not see a dish weight rating in the specs.
    Thanks.
    GregH

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast