Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dish network offers (Existing customers)

Post Thanks / Like

Dish network offers (Existing customers)

Hi, I moved to dish from directv.

It was easy to sign up for promotional offers while being a DirecTV customer. All i had to do was sign in to my account and the offers would show up on the "Premium" page (1st 3 months free for channel XYZ etc.,)

I could not find the same thing with the Dish network website. Am I missing something here, can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like

My Offers?

However, I see nothing there, but know there are current offers. I usually see offers posted here. You need to ask for the offer via chat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see any offers listed under my account either. I got the 1 year starz package, but at 5$ per month (Signed up on 23rd of January).

So guys post the offers in this forum and we have to request the same through chat, seems like waste of resource, I will take it. Thanks again.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! jerryez did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, jerryez did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, jerryez did! Be COOL like jerryez and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen any offers in the "My offers" section of my account. Has anyone else?
    Hopper with sling

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lparsons21 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lparsons21 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lparsons21 did! Be COOL like lparsons21 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only one I've seen is the one that is there now. The Starz free for a year.
    Lloyd
    Receiver : DirecTV Genie(HR44), Dish HWS
    HDTV : Mitsibushi WD-73742 73" 3D DLP

Thinking about DirecTV?? If you want to save you and I $100, PM me for my account number and phone number to call and sign up!

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have dish 'n it up offers listed there but can't find those anymore either...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast